Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Are Here!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days are back!!
Wow! Can you believe we are already in August? This year has just flown by with so many great offers from Stampin’ Up! and thankfully I have even more to share with you.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days offer runs for the month of August, for every 60 € | £45 you spend before 31 August (before shipping and handling) earns a 6 € | £4.50 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used on 1-30 September.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
Don’t forget to use this months Hostess Code to receive a gift from me!! The current hostess code is shown on the left of my blog. Learn more here !!
Stampin’ Up! Colour Your Season
While stocks last until August 31st you can get the exclusive Blended Seasons bundle. Get in the mood to create something full of colours and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Colour Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colours! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
This Months Hostess Code
Another month means a new code, use the code BHVAFACR with every order this month and you will get a gift from me!
I am an Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator for the U.K, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria. VISIT STAMPIN’ UP! ONLINE SHOP
If you need help before you order online or over the phone you can contact me Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm, Saturday 12 pm – 4 pm. 07980235532 or email me at email@example.com
I would love to welcome you to my team of Handy Crafter’s! A hobbyist or business-focused crafter, all are welcome if you are in the U.K, The Netherlands, Germany, France or Austria. You can find out more here or join straight away